This privacy statement sets out how Ennis Golf Club uses and protects any information that you give Ennis Golf Club when you use this website.
Ennis Golf Club Golf Club is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ennis Golf Club Golf Club may change this Statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This Statement is effective from 1st November 2017:
- Ennis Golf Club will obtain and process information fairly.
- Ennis Golf Club will keep it only for one or more specified, explicit and lawful purposes.
- Ennis Golf Club will use and disclose it only in ways compatible with these purposes,
- Ennis Golf Club will keep it safe and secure.
- Ennis Golf Club will keep it accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- Ennis Golf Club will ensure that it is adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Ennis Golf Club will retain it for no longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes.
- Ennis Golf Club will give a copy of his/her personal data to an individual, on request.